Tip of the Spear Ventures’ Leader Centered Coaching provides one-to-one (1:1) customized leadership development opportunities for C-Suite Leaders, Executives, and Senior Leadership. Our Centered Executive Coaching framework ensures that the executive coach and executive coachee (individual being coached) establish a strong and results-oriented relationship. The executive coach builds on this relationship by conducting an individual behavioral assessment, establishing a series of accountability metrics (or success key performance indicators that the coachee will be measured against for progress), challenging the coachee based on accountability metrics progress, and then coordinating with either the coachee or sponsoring committee (if organizationally sponsored) to ensure successful implementation, positive change, and long-term sustainment.
Although each Leader Centered Coaching engagement follows similar skeletal framework, customization occurs for maximum results, with particular focus on the individual leader’s goal attainment.
Leader Centered Coaching is best suited for the leader looking for:
- A more personal approach to leadership development
- A live one-to-one (1:1) experience with a Tip of the Spear Ventures Executive Coach, either in-person face-to-face or virtual leveraging GoToMeeting
- A highly structured executive coaching environment providing consistency, commitment, and accountability
- A value-added executive coaching experience (One that is valued by both individual and organization)
- A confidential, empowering, and innovative professional relationship to enhance leadership effectiveness
To learn more about Centered Executive Coaching, visit Leader Centered Coaching, Stakeholder Centered Coaching, Business Centered Coaching, or contact us for a Centered Executive Coaching Services brochure.
For more information, please contact us by phone @ 855.97SPEAR (855 977 7327) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org