Being a leader is a dynamic atmosphere to operate in… There’s never a dull moment! As such, the best leaders continue to improve their skills. With over thirty (30) years of research, education, and practical hands-on experience, Tip of the Spear Ventures leadership centered executive coaching services can help leaders excel attitudes and execute behaviors to achieve exponential results.
Our Centered Executive Coaching Services each target a specific area of an organization; Leader Centered Coaching focus is on the leader, Stakeholder Centered Coaching focus is on leadership and team growth through stakeholder feedback, and Business Centered Coaching focus is on the leader, their team, as well as the business organization as a whole. These coaching services are not only aimed at all the levels of the organization chart, from individual leader to entire organization, but are also difference makers for the first-time leader to those more seasoned.
Our Centered Executive Coaching Services are grounded in Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching Model, consisting of Assessment, Measurements, Coaching/Consulting, and Feedback. The Centered Executive Coaching model offers you/the organization:
- Assessments (Individual Assessments such as Hogan’s Leadership Forecast Series and 360 Degree Assessments such as The Leadership Challenge’s Leadership Practices Inventory LPI)
- Leadership Development (Development through The Leadership Challenge methodology, now in their 30th year of executing excellence in leadership)
- Certified Executive Coaching (Our Centered Executive Coaches hold not only our exclusive leadership coaching methodology certification, but hold additional certifications through recognized coaching agencies such as The International Coach Federation, The Leadership Challenge’s Leadership Practices Inventory Coaching, and Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching to name a few)
- Confidentiality (We create a safe environment to conduct Centered Executive Coaching, exceeding The International Coach Federation’s Confidentiality Clause)
- Triangular Relationship (Information is shared with client-sponsoring individuals so that they can provide input as well as support the leadership coaching initiative progress. All this while maintaining strict client confidentiality)
NEW – We now offer the ability to have executive coaching conducted live in-person one-to-one (1:1), live virtually one-to-one (1:1) leveraging GoToMeeting, as well as group leadership coaching via either live in-person or virtually.
To learn more about Centered Executive Coaching, visit Leader Centered Coaching, Stakeholder Centered Coaching, Business Centered Coaching, or contact us for a Centered Executive Coaching Services brochure.
For more information, please contact us by phone @ 855.97SPEAR (855 977 7327) or email @ email@example.com