Tip of the Spear Ventures’ Stakeholder Centered Coaching provides one-to-one (1:1) customized leadership development opportunities for C-Suite Leaders, Executives, and Senior Leadership based on feedback from organizational stakeholders. Stakeholder Centered Coaching is based on the methodologies of Marshall Goldsmith. Our Centered Executive Coaching framework ensures that the executive coach and executive coachee (individual being coached) establish a strong and results-oriented relationship. The executive coach builds on this relationship by conducting a 360 degree behavioral assessment with the leader and their stakeholders (Superiors, peers, and subordinates), establishing a series of accountability metrics (or success key performance indicators that the coachee will be measured against for progress), challenging the coachee based on accountability metrics progress, and then coordinating with either the coachee or sponsoring committee (if organizationally sponsored) to ensure successful implementation, positive change, and long-term sustainment.
The Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching methodology is legendary and well vetted:
- More than 1,000 Fortune 100 executives have experienced the Stakeholder Centered Coaching approach for themselves and their organizations
- 95% of the leaders that experience and apply Stakeholder Centered Coaching report measurably improved leadership performance
- Busy executives with little/no time excel with Stakeholder Centered Coaching as the process is integrated with their on the job execution
- Results are guaranteed with Stakeholder Centered Coaching. Our commitment is the same as Marhall’s: “To support leaders to become more effective in their organizations.” Therefore Stakeholder Centered Coaching fees are subject to measurable change in leadership behavior as determined by the leader, stakeholders, and sponsoring committee.
Although each Stakeholder Centered Coaching engagement follows similar skeletal framework, customization occurs for maximum results, with particular focus on the individual leader’s goal attainment.
Stakeholder Centered Coaching is best suited for the leader looking for:
- A more personal approach to leadership development
- A desire to build a more cohesive team approach within the team, department, and organization
- A live one-to-one (1:1) experience with a Tip of the Spear Ventures Executive Coach, either in-person face-to-face or virtual leveraging GoToMeeting
- A highly structured executive coaching environment providing consistency, commitment, and accountability
- A value-added executive coaching experience (One that is valued by both individual and organization)
- A confidential, empowering, and innovative professional relationship to enhance leadership effectiveness
- An opportunity to raise organizational awareness of individual leadership improvement
To learn more about Centered Executive Coaching, visit Leader Centered Coaching, Stakeholder Centered Coaching, Business Centered Coaching, or contact us for a Centered Executive Coaching Services brochure.
For more information, please contact us by phone @ 855.97SPEAR (855 977 7327) or email: email@example.com