Sessions Full at this time… Sign Up to “Connect with Us” by providing your email address to the right!
Programs run 9am to 5pm and are held at The Javelin Leadership Development Institute training space. Participant space is limited to 12 registrants.
2015 Early Bird Tuition (See Registration Policy) $890. Regular Tuition $990
Communicate with Influence: Negotiation Skills for Leaders
A communication skills training session on how to negotiate with influence. In this one-day program you develop business negotiation skills for the workplace. The program begins with a review of the science of influence and persuasion, covers the principles of 21st century negotiation skills, and supplants advanced techniques for establishing credibility and constructing effective, logical, persuasive arguments during negotiations. You’ll have the opportunity to practice a series of presentations throughout the session which will be analyzed, evaluated, and discussed. The training is complemented by best-in-class benchmark assessments and videotaped feedback which is used during one-to-one (1:1) coaching sessions throughout the session for skill improvement.
In the classroom sessions of this course, you will be recorded in action as you conduct negotiations with your peers. These videotaped negotiations will allow you to see yourself as you really are. Then, in one-to-one (1:1) coaching sessions throughout the program you’ll receive feedback and have the opportunity to see yourself understand the Communicate with Influence: Negotiations methodology, improve, and refine your negotiation skills with every scenario! These recordings will be yours to keep for further review post session.
What You Will Learn
- The 6 elements of the Science of Influence and Persuasion
- The principles of 21st Century Negotiation Skills
- How to handle objections, criticism, and even conflict during negotiations
- The SpearTM Negotiation Methodology
- Ways for Managing Negotiations for Win-Win Results
- Methodology for Approaching Multi-party Negotiations (or Team Negotiations)
- The Science of Influence and Persuasion
- 21st Century Negotiation Skills
- The Effect of Technology on Negotiations (The Internet, Social Media, etc.)
- Negotiation “Bridging” Techniques
- Identify and Recognize Negotiation Tactics
- Leveraging Strengths and Weaknesses
- Speaking with Audience Accuracy
Who Should Register
If you are a leader in your organization interested in improving your ability to negotiate effectively in the workplace (Senior Executives, Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Managers of all levels, and/or Rising Talent), you will benefit from this program.
You may also be interested in:
- Communicate with Influence: The Series (Presentations, Negotiations, Pitches and Assertiveness)
- Communicate with Influence: Presentation Skills
- Communicate with Influence: Pitch Skills
- Communicate with Influence: Assertiveness
- Communicate with Influence: The Strategic Plan (FOR EXECUTIVES ONLY)