Sam Palazzolo Speaking Overview
Great presentation that provided a ton of value… Sam is AWESOME!
Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist, Author, Leadership Professor (Retired 2022), and Nonprofit Philanthropist… Sam Palazzolo brings a variety of value creation topics to entrepreneurs and business leaders. His ideas and actionable takeaways are captured in his five books, the most recent being “Leading at the Tip of the Spear: The Leader.“
Sam Palazzolo BIO
Sam developed his ideas for his first book — The Influential Leader (2008) — after discovering the principles of influence/persuasion and how they could be implemented/executed at Toyota/Lexus, taking the manufacturer from #4 to #1 in their domestic pursuits. He parlayed the large corporation success through consulting with clients ranging from the Fortune 500 to SMB market. He’s worked with over 1,000 organizations both domestically in the USA and abroad through this consulting work.
Sam went on to lead a technology (SaaS) startup, raising $8Million which allowed them to develop cutting-edge technology, deliver a best-in-class customer experience, and crush revenue targets! This ultimately led to a successful Private Equity exit for him. In exiting, he “put the band back together” in forming Tip of the Spear Ventures where there are two-sides of the house, a venture firm and a consultancy (The Zeroing Agency). The venture-work focuses on early-stage seed funding for entrepreneurs, Mergers & Acquisitions, and business funding activities. The consultancy-work focuses on enterprise transformation, with emphasis on Sales/Business Development success.
Sam has built a reputation a successful investor, having provided start-up capital for several early-stage ventures as well as M&A activity. An advocate of accelerated learning techniques, he is an avid education activist who has instructed at the collegiate level since 2008. In 2017 Sam founded The Javelin Institute, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides Executive Education so that a portion of the profits are provided to those leaders who experience family hardship (Hardship in the form of Death, Disease, Divorce, and/or Drugs).
Sam has been invited to speak at some of the world’s most innovative organizations, including Amazon, Starbucks, General Mills, Microsoft, The Department of Defense (DOD), Harvard Business School, Dartmouth University, the University of Texas and Vanderbilt University. He has also been invited to speak and keynote at world-renowned conferences and summits.
Sam graduated from Indiana University with a bachelor’s degree in Business Economics & Public Policy and received his MBA from Vanderbilt University. He has accomplished additional graduate studies from the University of Texas (Coaching), University of Michigan (Sales | Negotiation), Northwestern University (Digital Strategy), and the University of London (Business Funding).
Sam Palazzolo Speaking Topics
- Leading Business Transformation (Change) – See program example below!
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Compensation Strategy: A Blueprint for Sales Success
- The New Capital Raise Credo: Stop Wasting Time, Giving Away Equity and Still Scale!
- Mastering the Margins: The Power of Pricing
- Post-Pandemic Leading and Managing People
- The Successful Leader: Adapting to a Virtual World
- Business Leader Essentials
- Leadership in the Digital Age
- Creating and Leading High-Performing Teams
- Effective Decision Making: Thinking Critically (and Rationally)
- Cultivating Next Generation Leaders
- NOTE – A topic can be developed for your particular audience’s needs. Each speaking engagement is customized.
Leading Business Transformation (Change)
Highlights and Key Outcomes
In Leading Business Transformation (Change), participants will receive:
- Valuable insights to broaden your understanding of and alter your perspective on change
- Specific applications, frameworks, and techniques to help drive behavioral change throughout your organization
- Targeted change initiatives and challenge-specific strategies for use in current real-world scenarios
- Build a peer network of fellow leaders for sharing challenges, insights, and perspectives
- Benefit from a webinar and coaching after the program is over to execute the learning
Experience & Impact
Leading Organizational Change is a program about change in today’s turbulent business environment. Leading change is your real job, and in order to be successful you’ll need to prepare for it with multiple approaches. These contingencies will allow for a more proactive stance (instead of reactive). Using an active-learning approach to blend interactive discovery sessions with hands-on workshop experiments, this program giving you a unique opportunity to explore and experiment with your newly acquired methodologies and insights.
Interactive real-world cases allow you to address your current work challenges in a safe practice environment, while receiving valuable feedback from your peers. You’ll leave with a better understanding of who you are as a leader and how your behavior affects those you lead.
This program will equip you to:
- Target change initiatives that reside everywhere in your organization
- Lead change from the front
- Conduct stakeholder analysis for strategy development and change implementation ease
Optional Post-Program Webinar & Coaching
Leading Business Transformation (Change) also includes an optional post-session webinar to help participants integrate learnings as well as post-session coaching for customized/confidential execution of action items. The post-session webinar and coaching stress accountability and focus on setting and working toward specific, concrete goal attainment.
To find out more about bringing Sam to your speaking event, email firstname.lastname@example.org