Tip of the Spear Ventures is looking for a Mergers & Acquisitions Deal Flow Analyst | Business Development Representatives (BDR) to join our growing M&A team. As a result of our agile M&A stance, we transform businesses and their leadership. The Deal Flow Analyst | BDR is a key part of the M&A team, working to qualify prospective organizations and set them up for first meetings.
- Identify, cold call, and qualify potential prospects
- Prioritize and manage inbound & outbound leads
- Set up high-quality first meetings according to assigned metric targets
- Are self-motivated and have demonstrated consistent, high performance
- Can use creativity and intellect to solve problems & optimize their workflow
- Are familiar with, or proficient in, Outreach, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and/or similar tools
- Are open to direct and constructive coaching toward individual and team success
What Tip of the Spear Ventures Offers
- Remote working opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits packages in certain countries, where applicable
- Career and earnings growth potential
- A great culture within a dynamic, high-performing team
The M&A Deal Flow Analyst | Business Development Representative Application
To become a Tip of the Spear M&A Deal Flow Analyst | BDR, we encourage you to apply today by submitting cover letter/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tip of the Spear Ventures does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Tip of the Spear Ventures and Tip of the Spear Ventures will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.