If you’re not telling the truth, what are you telling?
At Tip of the Spear Ventures, we help business owners create their success story on the foundation of truth. No lies. No exaggeration. Just true success stories that inspire business owners to reconsider their assumptions about their largest financial asset.
If you’re interested in helping owners create their success story, we want your help.
The truth is good enough!
This may be the opportunity you need to go to the next level in your professional career. You will be talking on a business-to-business level with owners about their exit plan, helping them examine their options in regards to their biggest financial asset – their business.
If you have a ‘hunter’ mentality and enjoy the challenge of cold calling and engaging in a high-level conversation with business owners, you may be a perfect fit with us. We are in the Mergers and Acquisitions industry, but we don’t hire backgrounds. We hire character!
Minimum Requirement of 8 years Sales and Cold Calling Experience
You will receive the best training in the industry and then we give you the ongoing education, support, and encouragement you need to make the money you deserve. Our highest performing professionals make six figure incomes.
M&A Senior Business Advisor compensation and benefits include:
- First Year Bonus up to $6K
- Aggressive no-cap commissions
- Generous base salary
- Flexible start time and schedule (our top performers are able to work from 7:30am – 1:30pm on Fridays)
- The best paid training in the industry
- Employee referral bonus
- No travel: we communicate via phone/virtual meeting room with prospective clients all across the US and Canada
- Extremely generous paid time off – 2 weeks after one year, and paid holidays
- Health benefits & matching 401(k) program
- Unlimited leads for cold calling
- Stable, professional, and positive sales environment
- Opportunity to win an all-expense paid trip to different vacation locations every year
- Weekly spiffs above regular commissions
Tip of the Spear Ventures is a leading middle-market Mergers and Acquisitions advisory firm in North America. The M&A Senior Business Advisor is our most critical contact with future clients, and we believe that developing our people into successful professionals is the most critical mission of our company.
To apply for this position, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.