Sam Palazzolo is a renowned Private Equity | Venture Capitalist and Forbes Business School Professor whose latest book, Leading at the Tip of the Spear – The Leader, is a must-read for anyone interested in doing just that… Leading at the Tip of the Spear!
To celebrate The Javelin Institute’s foundational title, we’re offering one person an all-expense paid trip to Las Vegas, including airfare and hotel accommodations for two-nights. The winner will have a private lunch with Sam Palazzolo at Tip of the Spear Ventures headquarters – an extraordinary opportunity to meet one-on-one with Sam to discuss leadership, venture capital, or strategy.
The Leading at the Tip of the Spear series provides leaders a unique perspective on what it’s like to successfully lead themselves/their organizations from a Private Equity | Venture Capitalist perspective. The simple truth is that leadership requires you to be at the foremost position, both mentally and physically. From that vantage point, leadership is a learning venture that never ends. However, leadership is a venture that involves learning moments that can be grasped/honed/improved-on over time. Specifically written to be a useful toolkit that you can easily leverage during your day-to-day initiatives, this resource provides you with the following series titles:
- The Leader: What does it take to lead? Can you be a leader if no one follows you? What is your leadership mindset, and how can you share your vision with others towards success?
- Leadership Strategy: Strategic Planning… Strategic Direction… Strategic Architecture… Call it whatever you want, but call yourself prepared to lead successfully!
- Leadership Innovation: The same-old, same-old leadership models no longer apply in the new economy… Are you/your leaders in position to lead through innovation?
- Change Leadership: Death… Taxes… Change. Three for sure aspects of leadership-life that you can count on. Counting alone will not make a leader prepared. You’re ready to lead change, right?
- Leadership Execution: Successful Implementation is crucial to achieve results… The best Strategic Plans, Innovation, and Change Leadership efforts epically fail without proper implementation/execution!
After completing the Leading at the Tip of the Spear series you’ll be better equipped to make extraordinary things happen in yourself, your workplace/industry, and the world around you… Enjoy!
To enter the drawing, Complete the form below: