Thursday, August 27 at 4pm Pacific | 7 pm Eastern
One Hour Webinar with Unlimited Q&A
Embrace change as a leadership opportunity and capitalize on these transition moments as a catalyst for innovation. Overcome evolving competitive environments and dominate market conditions by creating a culture to succeed with change.
This webinar is limited to only 100 participants. It will sell out. Register now!
Change is inevitable, but are you leading to identify and seize on these moments as they arise? Equip yourself (and your stakeholders) to evaluate risk and return with new endeavors. In this program, you’ll indentify proper paths for you to pursue, how to lead stakeholders through initiatives, and cultivate a culture of innovation. You’ll develop a leadership toolbox comprised of exercises consisting of visioning, developing initiative support, communicating the strategic plan, and overcoming moments of doubt/resistance. You will succeed where other leaders typically fail!
- Develop leadership competencies to change and innovate
- Evaluate change along risk/reward for greatest valuation potential
- Clearly communicate your strategic plan
- Identify change roles for stakeholders
- Analyze how influence and persuasion affect stakeholders in transition
- Shape a culture of creating innovation with realistic abandonment
- Assess current culture climate for change and innovation
- Identify organizational difficulties that stand in the way of change success
- Change with greater success by identifying barriers to change, and ways to remove effectively
- Prepare and anticipate organizational politics which inhibit change
- Predict change stages, cycles of implementation, and success tactics
- Contingency plan for change missteps (i.e., Failure)
- Creating a culture of innovation amongst individual stakeholders and teams
- Implement creativity techniques/tools and design thought patterns for exponential opportunities
SUPPORT THE WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT
Tip of the Spear Ventures is proud to announce that a portion of all Business Advisory Services will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project. We believe in supporting those that have so bravely supported us in allowing our passion pursuits. The Wounded Warrior Project has as its mission “To Honor and Empower Wounded Warriors.” Started in 2003 to help foster the most successful, well-adjusted generation of wounded service members in our nation’s history. Won’t you help us extend gratitude and thanks to those responsible for defending/maintaining our independence and freedom?
The 1-hour webinar will be held Thursday, August 27, 2015 from 4-5pm Pacific | 5-6 pm Mountain | 6-7pm Central | 7-8pm Eastern*