Tip of the Spear’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching employs the Marshall Goldsmith executive coaching methodology.
Marshall Goldsmith once said “Coaching is simple, but not easy!” This methodology has been employed with over 1,000+ Fortune 100 executive coaching engagements. The Stakeholder Centered Coaching process is both a highly effective and extremely time efficient process that in essence works as follows:
- ASSESS – Select a 360* assessment instrument (We’ve utilized the Leadership Challenge’s LPI, Korn/Ferry Voices 360, and others).
- BEHAVIOR SELECTION – Based on the 360* assessment results, the leader selects 1-2 behaviors that are important for their leadership growth.
- RECEIVE STAKEHOLDER’S FEEDBACK – The leader elicits feedback from stakeholders regarding behavioral progress examples and future growth opportunities.
- IMPLEMENT PLAN OF ACTION – Based on the stakeholders’ future growth opportunity feedback, the leader develops a plan of action with the Executive Coach.
- REVIEW PROGRESS – Data is captured and reviewed by the leader and Executive Coach for behavioral process improvement opportunities.
The Centered Executive Coaching Process Guarantees Measurable Leadership Behavioral Change… or it’s FREE!