Are you a Lead Generation Specialist operating at the Tip of the Spear?
Tip of the Spear Ventures is a specialized, global Private Equity firm where half of our focus provides consulting services that helps clients identify, shift, and create value in the midst of business transformational change. We call this consultancy The Zeroing Agency. We conduct engagements with Consulting professionals that provide services extending from expert and advisory work through implementation and outsourcing.
At the tip of the spear at The Zeroing Agency are our Business Development Representatives (BDRs). The primary responsibility of the BDR is singular in focus – make appointments with prospective organization’s key decision makers. These appointments are then passed-on to an agency senior leader to generate qualified consulting leads following our BANT (Budget – Authority – Need – Timing) criteria through cold calling, email, and social media use. Candidates must have excellent communication and computer skills. They should be driven to achieve monthly Metric/Key Performance Indicator (KPI) goals.
The Zeroing Agency’s team of professionals are bound through a shared commitment to excellence and purpose in enabling our clients as they shape their world. There are several ties that bind us, including:
- Being at the tip of the spear as we lead business transformation engagements
- Working on issues that matter to clients as a collective sum of individuals, both today and tomorrow
- Navigating complexity and removing barriers so that clients can focus on what they do best
- Squarely facing today’s great challenges, and not shying away from good not being great enough
- Anticipating where the world/industry is heading based on our market insights
- Ensuring successful completion of project deliverables
- Working closely in partnership with the Managing Director in running client meetings, training and staff monitoring
- Providing consistent flawless work product under the supervision of the Managing Director
- Directing junior-level consultant in work product for learning delivery systems, Dashboard delivery systems, real time monitoring systems, and change management under the supervision of the Managing Director
- Delegating to staff in execution of a project plan
- Defining the consulting model required for Tip of the Spear Ventures
- Work with the Managing Director to analyze current process and propose change to existing systems
- Interacting with all levels of the client management team to ensure successful completion of the project
- Monitor actual performance against schedule
BDR Work/Travel Requirements
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- This is a remote position
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision while maintaining high productivity
- You can expect 0% travel
- Work is 4-5 days per week, with paid vacation for identified holidays
- Relocation is NOT required for this position
- Minimum 1-3 years B2B experience in telesales environment (preferably in the area of Finance, Insurance or Technology solution industry)
- Ability to conduct appointment closing with “consultative” selling skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to career-path to Consultant or Leadership roles
- Comfortable with using, analyzing, and improving innovative software technologies
- Ability to multi-task and constantly prioritize and organize
- Ability to generate, analyze, and interpret complex data and concepts
- Ability and disposition to teach and learn from clients/peers, regardless of organizational level
- Understanding of computerized data flow and use of technologies to improve processes preferred
- College graduate, IT, Business or Communications degree focus preferred
- Sales/Business Development experience considered in lieu of formal education.
BDR Technical Skills
- Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
- Google Workspace (Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms)
- CRM platforms (Salesforce, SugarCRM, Zoho, Hubspot, etc.)
- Lead Generation platforms (LeadIQ, Hunter.io, PersistIQ, etc.)
The BDR Application
To become a Tip of the Spear Venture BDR, we encourage you to apply today by submitting a cover letter/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tip of the Spear Ventures does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Tip of the Spear and Tip of the Spear will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.