Tip of the Spear Ventures (TIP) is looking for 1-2 part-time Marketing Interns for the Summer Trimester 2021 period (May 10, 2021 – August 27, 2021). The expected time commitment is 10-12 hours per week and will be 100% virtual. TIP will offer the interns a valuable experience where they will learn the strategy of a Private Equity (PE) firm, get direct exposure to Business Founders, evaluate businesses and tap into TIP’s network.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assisting the Marketing Strategy and Creative Teams on the day-to-day creation of marketing campaigns
- Help with the ideating, defining, managing and executing deliverables
- Interfacing with various disciplines across the firm/companies therein to ensure effective communications
- Creating presentations for Leadership using PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Gain an inside look at what it takes to create a Marketing Campaigns from start to finish
- Execute duties such as meeting set up, shipping, premium ordering, events etc.
- Updating TIP’s marketing materials
- MBA student studying Marketing/Sales or Graduate seeking practical experience
- Strong academic/professional performance
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Passion for Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Analysis and/or data-driven Market Research experience
- Complete discretion in regard to confidential matters
- Experience or interest in Public Relations (preferred, but not required)
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to be a self-starter (shown through entrepreneurial or leadership experiences in college or work)
Please submit a cover letter and resume (required) by April 23, 2021. It should be titled “Tip Marketing Internship | [Last Name]” and emailed to email@example.com.
2021 Trimester Calendar (15 Week Trimesters)
- Spring 2021 (January 11, 2021 – April 30, 2021)
- Summer 2021 (May 10, 2021 – August 27, 2021)
- Fall 2021 (September 6, 2021 – December 10, 2021)
#Leadership #BloodSweatSpears #acquisitions #acquisitionentrepreneurship #businessgrowthstrategy #businessmergersacquisitions #buyabusiness #buyingabusiness #buyside #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #entrepreneurshipthroughacquisition #exitstrategies #mergers #mergerandacquisition #mergersacquisitionsdivestitures #privateequity #growingbusinesses #growthstrategies #mergersandacquisitions #newbusinessopportunities #CapitalAssetManagement #sellyourbusiness #smallbusiness #Marketing #Sales #PrivateEquity #PE