Tip of the Spear’s Leader Centered Coaching employs the best of Tip of the Spear Coaching and Marshall Goldsmith’s executive coaching methodology. This methodology has been employed with over 1,000+ C-suite executive coaching engagements.
The Leader Centered Coaching process takes aim at improving the leader, working in essence as follows:
- ASSESS – Select an individual leadership behavioral assessment instrument (We’ve utilized Hogan, MBTI, DiSC and others).
- BEHAVIOR SELECTION – Based on the behavioral assessment results, the leader selects 1-3 behaviors that are important for their leadership growth.
- RECEIVE COACH FEEDBACK – The leader receives feedback from the Executive Coach regarding behavioral progress examples and future growth opportunities.
- IMPLEMENT PLAN OF ACTION – Based on the leader’s future growth opportunity feedback, the leader develops a plan of action with the Executive Coach.
- REVIEW PROGRESS – Data is captured and reviewed by the leader and Executive Coach for behavioral process improvement opportunities.
The Centered Executive Coaching Process Guarantees Measurable Leadership Behavioral Change… or it’s FREE!
For more information on Centered Executive Coaching, the other Tip of the Spear Business Advisory Services, and/or information on leadership development through our affiliation with The Javelin Institute the Contact Us page.