Tip of the Spear’s Business Centered Coaching employs the best of Tip of the Spear Coaching and Marshall Goldsmith’s executive coaching methodology.
The Business Centered Coaching process is a highly effective and extremely time efficient process that takes aim at improving leader, stakeholder and business, working in essence as follows:
- ASSESS – Select an individual leadership behavioral assessment instrument (We’ve utilized Hogan, MBTI, DiSC and others), a 360* assessment instrument (We’ve utilized the Leadership Challenge’s LPI, Korn/Ferry Voices 360, and others) and perform the Tip of the Spear business assessment (Dashboard Metrics SystemTM).
- BEHAVIOR SELECTION – Based on the behavioral, 360* and business assessment results, the leader selects 1-3 behaviors that are important for their leadership and business growth .
- RECEIVE STAKEHOLDER’S FEEDBACK – The leader elicits feedback from stakeholders and coach regarding behavioral progress examples and future growth opportunities.
- IMPLEMENT PLAN OF ACTION – Based on the stakeholder/coach future growth opportunity feedback and business metrics, the leader develops a plan of action with the Executive Coach.
- REVIEW PROGRESS – Data is captured and reviewed by the leader and Executive Coach for behavioral and business process improvement opportunities.
The Centered Executive Coaching Process Guarantees Measurable Business and Leadership Behavioral Change… or it’s FREE!
For more information on Centered Executive Coaching, the other Tip of the Spear Business Advisory Services, and/or information on leadership development through our affiliation with The Javelin Institute use the Contact Us page.