Are You Looking for Your Next C-Suite Leadership Opportunity?
Capital Investment Required*
Tip of the Spear Ventures is looking for C-Suite Leaders that have a proven track record of performance improvement specifically in turnaround applications and want to pursue their business passions. Our Venture Directors act similar to a “Partner” at a consultancy, whereby you not only create business development opportunities for yourself/a team, but share in a greater portion of client fees collected and annual equity payouts.
Who is the “Ideal” Venture Director?
The ideal Venture Director candidate will have the following characteristics in addition to our Venture Consultant opportunity:
- Chairman of the Board, C-Suite Leader (Chief Executive Officer – CEO, Chief Financial Officer – CFO, Chief Operations Officer – COO, Chief Marketing Officer – CMO, Chief Sales Officer – CSO, Chief Experience Officer – CXO, etc.), President, Managing Partner, Managing Director, Principal, Founder, Owner, or Senior Executive with at least $5M P&L Responsibility
- 5+ years of progressive executive experience with strong leadership skills, self-confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to execute at Tip of the Spear business/financial acumen levels
- Network/rolodex rich with industry contacts and drive to outreach for success
- The ability to participate materially in Tip of the Spear’s Turnaround Venture Capital initiatives (*Minimum investment for Venture Director is $100,000 per year)
- Ability to work virtually/remotely from anywhere
Why Become a Venture Director at Tip of the Spear?
You’ve probably had the opportunity to interview or go through the recruiting process at one of those “BIG” consultancies or perhaps a Venture Capital/Private Equity firm… When push came to shove though you realized a few of the following:
- BIG consultancies typically move at molasses pace… You want/need a pace that is not only faster paced, but one that provides agility along the way
- There are no “Cookie Cutter” approaches… Each client engagement can look/feel the same on the surface level, but your ability to roll up your sleeves and dig in reveals a custom methodology that maximizes client buy-in
- BIG consultancies revenue generation requirements are typically substantial (often starting at $4M)… However your compensation is equivalent to that of a business development/sales professional (20%???)
- You want/desire to build business your way, with a group of leaders that believe/feel/execute the same way!
The Venture Director Application
This offer is not for everyone. This is to a select leader interested in providing a capital commitment (skin in the game) as well as providing professional expertise to companies in need.
To become a Tip of the Spear Venture Director, we encourage you to apply today by submitting cover letter/resume to email@example.com.
Tip of the Spear Ventures does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Tip of the Spear and Tip of the Spear will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.