Are You Looking for Your Next Leadership Opportunity as a Private Equity Director (M&A)?
Capital Investment Required*
Tip of the Spear Ventures is looking to add a strong Private Equity (PE) Director to our growing team. This senior leadership team member will help in our Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) aspects of the firm. Ideally this Leader will have a proven track record of performance, specifically in mergers and acquisitions applications and/or wants to pursue their business passions in a Private Equity firm. Our Private Equity (PE) Directors act similar to a “Partner” at a consultancy, whereby you not only create business opportunities for yourself/a team, but share as a senior leader in a portion of firm revenue collected and earn annual payouts.
Who is the “Ideal” PE Director?
The ideal PE Director candidate will have the following experience/characteristics:
- Recognize opportunities, analyze opportunities, present prospective avenues for success, execute initiatives, and deliver
- Assist in M&A transaction analysis, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable relative value analyses, and post-acquisition KPI/Metric management
- Conduct extensive industry, market and company-specific research
- Build and maintain client relations with established and prospective clients
- Mentor, train and supervise analyst level team members
- Chairman of the Board, C-Suite Leader (Chief Executive Officer – CEO, Chief Financial Officer – CFO, Chief Operations Officer – COO, Chief Marketing Officer – CMO, Chief Sales Officer – CSO, Chief Experience Officer – CXO, etc.), President, Managing Partner, Managing Director, Principal, Founder, Owner, or Senior Executive with at least $5M P&L Responsibility
- 7+ years of progressive executive experience with strong leadership skills, self-confidence and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to execute at Tip of the Spear business/financial acumen levels
- Network/rolodex rich with industry contacts and drive to outreach for success
- The ability to participate materially in Tip of the Spear’s Turnaround Venture Capital initiatives (*Typical investment for PE Director is $100,000 per acquisition, depending on PE Director focus – This amount is matched by Tip of the Spear).
- Ability to work virtually/remotely from anywhere in the world
Why Become a PE Director at Tip of the Spear?
You’ve probably had the opportunity to interview or go through the recruiting process at one of those “BIG” Venture Capital/Private Equity or consulting firms… When push came to shove though you realized a few of the following:
- BIG VC/PE or consultancies typically move at molasses pace… You want/need a pace that is not only faster, but one that provides agility along the way
- There are no “Cookie Cutter” approaches… Each M&A engagement can look/feel the same on the surface level, but your ability to roll up your sleeves and dig in reveals a custom methodology that maximizes results
- BIG VC/PE or consultancies revenue generation requirements are typically substantial (often starting at $50M)… However your compensation is equivalent to that of a business development/sales professional (20% of net-net???)
- You want/desire to build business your way, with a group of leaders that believe/feel/execute the same way!
The PE Director Application
This offer is not for everyone. This is to a select leader interested in providing a capital commitment (skin in the game) as well as providing professional expertise to companies in need.
To become a Tip of the Spear PE Director, we encourage you to apply today by submitting cover letter/resume to email@example.com.
Tip of the Spear Ventures does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Tip of the Spear and Tip of the Spear will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.